Bottle of Stories (21)


Julie: "We will split into two groups. Rey and I will lead."

Rey: "Me?"

Jayson: "I will join Rey."

Rey: (Leader? Me and Jayson!? Maybe he wants to have his revenge... scary)

Julie: (I trust you, Rey.)

Annie: (I want to go with Rey but not Jayson...)

Chloe: (Jayson is still mad at me...)

Jayson: (I would rather go with Rey than Julie or Chloe. Chloe can control me while Julie... I don't trust her now.)

An awkward silence fills the empty room.

Chloe walks and stays beside Julie.

Julie: "So Annie will guard our things."

Annie: "What?"

Julie: "You don't have the right to complain"

Annie: *sweats

Julie gives the map to Rey. Julie has the same map. They look at it.

Rey's

Julie's

Julie: "No one will bring swords or any weapon. They only use magic, not weapons. Understand?"

But no one responds...

Julie: "Answer me!"

Rey/Annie/Chloe: "YES! We understand!"

Julie: "Good"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog