Bottle of Stories (23)


Annie: "What are you doing here?" ("Is he following us?")

Theo starts blushing.

Theo: "I-I'm here to visit my mother. And I saw Rey and Jayson out there. So, I do my best to find you! Ha-ha."

Annie: "Ok..." (This place is so big to find me that fast. Awesome.)

Theo: ("Actually, I've been following you guys the whole time.")

(Julie and Chloe)

Julie: "So this is how it looks like inside."

They saw a big building and there is a lot of students.

Chloe: "This is gonna take forever!"

(Annie and Theo)

Theo: ("This is my chance") "So, Annie, how are you?"

Annie: "I'm ok."

Theo: "Me too."

*silence

Theo: "Uhh. Are you hungry?"

Annie: "Not really."

*silence

Annie: "Can you show me some magic tricks using my ballpen?"

She gets her red ballpen and gives it to Theo.

Theo makes a sandcastle using his magic.

Annie: "Wow!"

Theo: "I can also make this sand disappear."

Before all of the sand vanish, Annie catches a few of them.

(Rey and Jayson)

Rey: "We need to tell this to everyone!"

Rey starts to run. Jayson follows him.

(Annie and Theo)

Annie blows the remaining sand on her hand. Theo looks at it. But he doesn't see it clearly so he tries to remove his glasses but he catches something in his eye.

Theo: "Ouch! My eye!"

Annie: "Let me see."

Theo: "No. Don't worry. Few blinks I'll be fine."

Annie comes closer.

Annie: "Don't move."

She starts to blow gently at Theo's eye while his face becomes completely red seeing how close Annie is to him.

Annie: "You're ok now?"

Theo is still red. Speechless.

Annie waves her hand in front of Theo's face.

Theo: "S-sorry."

Annie turns away trying to hide her feelings.

After a minute, Rey and Jayson arrive.

Rey: "I know where we can find the princess!"

Rey saw Theo and Annie.

Rey: "Aha! You two are doing something. Annie?"

Annie: "No! We're not."

Rey: "Then why the two of you are blushing. Huh? Hahahaha."

Jayson comes in and saw them.

Theo: "Stop teasing her!"

Rey: "Haha ok."

Jayson: "We just need to wait for Julie and Chloe."

Then Julie and Chloe arrive.

Rey: "Nice timing!"

Julie: "Chloe is about to collapse so I bring her here immediately."

Rey: "A kid tells me that she saw the princess in the school guarded by a group of students."

Julie: "We need a plan."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog