Bottle of Stories (46)


"Annie, when you chased Jayson."

"What?"

"Zhein showed me her phone because he put her name there. After I put my name, I look at the time and date."

"What did you saw?"

"1:33.

"August 19, 2016."

"2016?!" Annie shouted in surprise.

Everyone looked at Annie.

"Yeah, expensive right?" Rey chuckled.

Annie thought that she was going to be ashamed. Thanks to Rey she was saved.

"Let's go," Dan said.

"Wait, can you explain what's happening? Why did you kidnap us? For what?" Rey asked Justine because he still can't believe that a teacher and a student can do such a thing.

"Because we want to," he said.

"What? No way," said Cy.

"Then explain it to them, Cy," said Justine before he goes inside his car.

"Cy? Is that you?" Dan asked Jayson.

"Tsk, my name is Jayson," he said.

•••

While moving, Dan decided to chat with them while driving. Cy's is pretty okay and she is not panting now.

"So you're Rey... Annie... Jayson..." Dan said while pointing them one by one. "Cy? Is that your surname?"

"She is-"

"Rey, don't tell him," said Cy,

"Just tell it, like you always do," said Dan.

"You'll learn about it once we reach Mr. George," said Cy. "I'm scared."

"But why did you kidnap us?" Rey asked.

"Sometimes, I don't know what's going on Justine's head," said Dan but they ignored him.

"The truth is, I'm the one who planned to kidnap you," said Cy.

"WHAT!?"

They were all surprised except Jayson who's dizzy in his seat.

"Wait! Let me explain. When we were walking, Zhein is looking for information about you so when you ride the car, we already know where we'll bring you. We need to do that so we can avoid the possible route where his enemies might appear.

"But there's none. Zhein didn't found anything about you. So when Sir Justine put you to sleep I thought he did that to give Zhein more time. So I helped him."

"You talk like you're not Zhein," said Dan.

"I'm not Zhein!"

Everyone becomes silent.

"After that, Justine said, he's going to give you to the organization." Cy continued.

"What organization?" Dan asked.

"Later. I did not agree with what he said. Of course, what if your parents become worried? That you're suddenly gone? I can't let them experiment with you. So I made a plan so you can go home without the organization knowing."

"So you really did not intend to hurt us," said Rey.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"What happened?! My plan is almost perfect but it becomes a mess. A blackout, then what?" said Cy.

"You don't remember?" asked Rey.

"No," she answered. "Answer me honestly. Did Sir said something or I'm just dreaming?"

Should I say it or not?

I think it would be better if not. Rey thought.

"Yes. He said something," said Annie.

Rey crossed his hands and shook his head. "The wrong move," he whispered to Annie.

The car that they are riding stopped.

"I'll go first," said Cy. She goes outside and goes straight to the house beside where they parked their car.

Dan remove his seatbelt. "Wake up your friend."

Annie tapped Jayson. "Wake up, we're here."

"He's going to throw up. Ran away," he teased before he opened the door.

Seems like his suspicion was right because when he turned his head, what he saw is Annie having her uniform so wet.

•••
"Sorry," said Jayson.

Annie didn't answer back.

Annie was given a T-shirt and shorts by the man named George.

"That clothes are from my younger brother. He's big now that's why it's not used. It's yours now," said George. "Don't worry, it still looks new."

Annie nodded.

"Thank you," Rey said.

"Mr. George, let me get this straight," said Dan. "You did something to Zhein..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog