Bottle of Stories (8)


Jayson: “I told you, he's going to lose.”

Annie: “I believe you now because the battle is over but even Rey wins or loses, for me, he is the winner.”

Annie tries to carry Rey but Jayson stops her.

Jayson: “I’ll bring him home, stay here, and wait for me to come back.”

Annie: “Okay!”

Annie throws Rey.

Jayson: “I thought your friends!”

Annie: “He is heavy!”

A few minutes later in Theo’s house.

Annie: “Where can I buy ice here?”

Theo: “No one sells ice here. Why? Do you need some?”

Annie: “I need ice cubes.”

Theo: “I can make ice cubes.”

Annie: “I know, but it takes a lot of time to freeze it on the freezer.”

Theo grabs the stick on the table and makes ice cubes using magic.

Annie: “How?”

Theo: “My mother is a witch and my father is a warrior. Are you scared?”

Annie: “(Stares) Cool! That is an ordinary stick, right?”

Theo nod.

Annie: “That means you can use magic without a wand. Awesome! ”

Theo: “I thought you’ll hate me because people say that sooner or later, I will betray this village.

Annie: “I know you’re a kind person.”

Theo: “Saying that makes me like you more.”

Annie: “?”

Theo: “A-a I’m asking what are you going to do with the ice cubes.” (Points)

Annie: “I will cure your bruise.”

Theo blushes.

Annie gets her handkerchief and wraps the ice cubes. She put it on Theo’s face. Theo becomes more reddish.

Annie: “Can I ask something?”

Theo: “O-of course!”

Annie: “About Jayson. He’s judgmental and always mad. It’s like he carries all the problems of the world.

Theo: “Just understand him. He is a kind person too.”

Annie: “Yeah! He let us stay in his house even we’re strangers but the way he judges Rey and broke my cell phone, grrrr! I really hate him.”

Someone knocks on the door.

Theo: “Who’s there?”

Theo opens the door.

Unknown 1: “Hey Theo! Join us we need the last member.”

Theo: “But…”

Unknown 2: “We’re friends so you need to join us.”

Theo: “O-okay…”

Unknown 1: “Let’s talk about this later. Bye”

Theo: “I’m sorry…”

Annie: “No that’s okay. Friends always help each other. Okay! I have to go now. I guess your answer is no because you already join other teams.”

Theo: “Are you mad?”

Annie: “I’m happy because you don’t leave your friends behind. You really are a kind person. Bye!”

Annie waves her hands and goes away.

Theo: “Friends?”

Meanwhile,

Jayson: “You are so heavy.” (Sigh)

Annie comes inside.

Jayson: “I said, you should stay there and wait for me to come back.”

Annie: “He answered no.”

Jayson: “So, fighting him is useless.”

Annie: (Sigh) “We need one more member.”

Rey wakes up.

Rey: (snores) “Is Theo going to join us?”

Annie: “No.”

Rey: “What! Oh no, this is my fault. I didn’t give him a good fight.”

Annie: “Hey Jayson, just join us.”

Jayson: “I will not help you unless you have a reason why you want to save the princess.”

Rey looks to Annie.

Rey: “Tell him.”

Annie: “You should explain it because you’re the one who opened it.”

Rey: “Eh? Hehehe. Jayson, I don’t know if you’re going to believe this but we're in the school and I opened the bottle that is believed to be cursed and we're here. We need to find the cap and put it in the bottle. That’s the key so we can return where we came from. Last night, we meet the announcer holding the cap and he said that he’ll give the cap if we save the princess.”

Jayson: “Why you didn’t say?”

Annie: “Are you going to join us now?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog