Bottle of Stories (9)


Jayson nodded.

Annie: Woohoo!

Annie hi-fives Rey.

Jayson: “We have no time to celebrate because the king will only choose one group.”

Rey: “What? The more people, the less time to find the Princess.”

Jayson: “It’s because those witches and wizards will be curious if many people started to come to their city.”

Rey: “And why 5:00 pm. He should start choosing yesterday evening. Is he not worried about her daughter? ”

Jayson: “I don’t have any idea. Wait!”

Rey and Annie: “WHAT!!!”

Jayson: “You came from nowhere so you don’t have a rank.”

Annie: “Rank like a level in games?”

Jayson: “I don’t know what you are talking about. This is the rank.”

Show his left arm.

Rey: Ahh, tattoo.

Annie: “That’s all?”

Jayson: “What?”

Annie: “(Giggles) I can copy that font 1-10 once I see one example.”

Jayson: “Really?”

Rey: "Let's do rank 10!"

Annie gets her marker and starts to draw on Rey's right hand and her left hand. A few minutes later,

Jayson: “You have a talent.”

Annie: “...”

Rey: "We are the rank 10! The strongest!"

Jayson: "Rank 10 is the lowest rank."

Rey and Annie are speechless.

Annie: "Oh! I forgot. That means you are in a higher rank because your #3 and the highest is #1."

Jayson: "I think it is fine being rank #10. Not so obvious that we made a fake rank."

Rey and Annie: "Awww..."

Rey: “Wait! What about me? I don’t have a weapon.”

Jayson: "You always say "I'll fight using my bare hands!", so that means you don't need a weapon."

Rey: "You know, just in case."

Jayson: “Oh? Here!”

Jayson throws the small knife.

Rey: “Waaah!”

Rey dodges it.

Rey: “Are you trying to kill me? And what is this a knife? You want me to fight closer to the enemy?”

Jayson: “Stop, complaining idiot! We don’t have money.”

Annie looks to her cell phone.

Annie: “We still have 7 hours left.”

Jayson: “How did you know the exact time?”

Annie: “I have no time to explain.”

Rey: “I forgot to say, Annie has 2 cell phones.”

Jayson: “So what’s the point of your crying?”

Annie: “That cell phone you broke is touch screen!”

Jayson: (Sigh) “We need to wait until 5:00 pm.”

Annie: “Jayson.”

She seriously said. Jayson looks at her.

"..."

Annie: “Train us.”

Rey: “Woah! Annie’s serious mode!”

Annie: “Hehe.”

Annie tries to act cool when she laughs. And hi-fives Rey.

Jayson: “I’m fine with that.”

Annie: “Wow! You change a lot since we say why we need to save the princess.”

Jayson remains silent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog