Bottle of Stories (40)


Rey's point of view

"Where am I?" I asked. Shoot! There's no way she will answer my question. I look so dumb!

"You are in front of the school named De Castro College," she answered.


"Ahh th-"

"in Bulacan, S-" she added.

"Wait!"

"Do I said it wrong?" she asked.

"Not really," I answered which makes her smile.

"Are you listening at my back for a long time?" she asked again.

"No," I answered.

"Good." and she smiles again.

You are doing something suspicious, are you? haha

"What are they doing?" she said while pointing at Annie and Jayson.



Is "What are they doing?" really needed? Oh no. I know it. I know now... She is not innocent.

She walks towards Annie and Jayson. I followed her.

"He is sweating." She said.

"Rey, help me," Annie said to me.

The student put her bag in her front and took her water container. She gives it to me.

"Here, this might help," she said.

I open the container.

Aha!

I grin and suddenly throw the water right on Jayson's face.

"AAH!" Annie's surprised reaction

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Woah you wake him up! I didn't expect that! Is this how to treat dehydrated people?" She asked.

"Huh?" I don't know... She was like, really amazed at what I've done... or... maybe she is being sarcastic...

"I learned something today. Thank you." She said to me.

Is she being sarcastic?

"Grrr.." Oh no, he's mad.

Jayson stands up... If he'll punch me... No. He can't. He's still dizzy. I can dodge it quickly.

Jayson steps his left foot and prepared his fist.

Ha! He won't hit me!

But... the student suddenly blocked herself and the punch landed straight to her left cheek.

She loses her control over her feet and falls towards me making me fall onto the ground too.

"Ouch!" I cried after being bumped by this girl.

The students around us start to look at us. Well, if you saw a boy hit a girl,

"You deserve that too. You are helping Rey to trick me." Jayson said to the student.

I pushed her back so she and I will be able to stand.

I stand. She too.

"This is the first time I was punched in my whole life. I'm very happy. So this is how it feels." She said.

And blood drips from her mouth. Then she smiled.

Ok... This is really weird. I saw it in my two eyes she intended to be hit in the face.

"Grrr... Whatever." and he walks out.

"Wait!" Annie shouted at Jayson. She runs toward Jayson but stops. She approaches the student.

She gives her handkerchief to the student before continuing to catch up to Jayson.

The student only looks at the handkerchief in her hand.

It is so obvious she doesn't know what to do with it.

Ah! Why me?! If she didn't block, no one will be hitten. This is annoying.

I walk towards her. I take the handkerchief in her hand. I wipe the blood near her chin, straight to covering her mouth.

Her smile is creepy. There is nothing to smile about. Why is she smiling?

"Sorry."

She shakes her head.

After that, she only waves her hand at me.

I want to know her name before I leave.

"Your name?"

She looks at her ID but there is a paper inside covering it. She gets her phone from her pocket and types something before showing it to me.

Zhein...

I took the phone and type:

Rey is my name

And I look at the phone a little bit.

After that, I ran away. Annie and Jayson leave me. Eh, I need to chase them.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

***

Jayson stops walking.

Rey and Annie stop walking too.

"Where are we?" Annie asked.

"Bulacan. She said." Rey answered.

"Idiot." Jayson referred Rey.

Rey reacts to how Jayson refers to him.

"You are still calling me idiot!?" He madly asked.

"You said earlier that we will return IMMEDIATELY once we arrive at the wrong place," Jayson said.

"Ah..." Rey look at his right hand where he is holding the-

"HUH? I'M STILL HOLDING IT A WHILE AGO!"

"WHAT?" Annie shouted.

"Really an idiot," Jayson stated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog