Bottle of Stories (54)



"Those what you see mirrors the forgotten creature you want to meet. It is fueled by your happiness and that emotion makes me exist. That is why you see them through me."

"Alien is what I'm seeing right now. How 'bout you guys?" asked Rey to his accompaniment.

"Leil of Clataniaforce," answered Annie.

"Turtle?" curiously asked by Jayson.

"Yes, because your sister's happiness is yours too," he told Jayson.

"How about me! Why do I see my favorite character, Leil?" She vigorously steps on the ground to conceal her excitement.

"Because you fell for someone who can't love you back," he answered.


Rey put his hands on his chin and looked up to the sky. "I remember that I used to love reading about extraterrestrial stuff back then."

"I hope that even for a short time, you experience joy by seeing them. I wish to make you happy. I, the guardian of dreams."

In their eyes, they saw him made a bittersweet smile.

"What are you? I don't sense anything from you." Jayson is so intrigued because everyone has an aura and he can felt it. But this thing in front of him talks and moves but has nothing.

"I'm cursed to serve humans for eternity. I can't tell anything about who am I. From what I remember is that I made sin and this is my punishment," he explained while keeping his soft and calm voice.

"That's too sad, I bet you are lonely in this place," said Rey.

His confidence in his voice started to fade. "The same goes for my friend."


Jayson throws another question. "And what is our connection to them?"

"You made a promise to him," he told Jayson.

Jayson is getting impatient because the said guardian keeps dodging his questions. "Explain it."


He didn't respond to him but instead, he turned his gaze to Rey and Annie. "The two of you, please help my friend." He walked towards them and pointed the small bottle on Rey's neck.

"Is he locked inside?" asked Rey.

He slightly bowed his head and turned his eyes away from them. "Forgive me from what I'm about to do," he mumbled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog