Sixth Week in Dressmaking

Day 25

No Entry

September 5, 2022

Day 26

On this day, we fixed my very high-waisted pants. My classmates helped me finish the waistband and the hem because we are running out of time, the service is already there. Good thing she is a pro I'm very grateful because the way she sews mine is very neat but efficient at the same time.

September 6, 2022

Day 27

I did not do any sewing projects this day because I kept overseeing the formatting of the attendance.

September 7, 2022

Day 28

The same with yesterday I help with writing the attendance but I manage to sew a small blouse. The extreme heat made me so exhausted that I can't properly comprehend and apply what is being taught to me. However, I still finished it in 3 hours so I think it is a good thing. I just need more practice and I should practice sewing button holes because I know I'm very slow on that one.

September 8, 2022

Day 29

I did not sew anything on this day because I'm just here to have attendance and pass my papers. Out teacher did not teach us anything so we are left with sorting things out in our own.

September 9, 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog