Bottle of Stories (3)


Rey: “Uh… yeah?”

???: “Follow me.”

Rey and Annie follow the stranger until they get into the small house. They didn’t know why they followed him.

???: “Change your clothes.”

He throws clothes into Annie and Rey.

???: “Wear that so others won’t notice that you guys are outsiders. (Looks at Annie) Use that room if you want.”

Annie: “(Nod)”

Rey: “Uh…What about me.”

???: “Are you an idiot? Wear that here.”

Annie: “(Giggles)”

Rey: “I’m not an idiot! Hey, you stop laughing. (Points)”

Annie tries to control her laugh but she can’t. She goes to the room and Rey stays with the stranger. After a minute, they finish changing their clothes.

Rey: “Annie! Look at me. I don’t expect that old clothes can be this cool. I don’t know why.”

Annie: “These clothes are a little bit revealing.”

Rey: “Hey. What is your name? Why are you helping us?”

???: “My name is Jayson.”

Annie: “I’m Annie.”

Rey: “My name is Rey.”


Jayson: “If you’re going to say thank you for what I did, sorry but no thanks. I only did the right thing to do.

He said seriously.

Rey: “Okay…”

Suddenly, they hear the steps of a horse. Jayson looks outside through the window and surprises.

Jayson: “You guys, go outside. Hurry!”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog