Bottle of Stories (6)


Jayson gets his weapon and runs. Rey and Annie panic.

Annie: “Hey don’t go alone!”

Annie gets her crossbow and they follow Jayson. Mysterious peoples appear.

Jayson: “Tsk.”

???: “We will not let you ruin our plans!”

The enemies start using magic using their magic wands. Rey and Annie can’t believe that magic is true and start to panic.

Annie: “Waa! How do I use this?”

Rey: “Don’t worry I will fight them using my bare hands!”

Annie: “It’s useless! They have powers.”

Jayson slashes their magic and starts fighting all of the enemies. Rey and Annie were speechless.

Jayson: “Don’t just stand there! Aim for their wands. These guys are a newbie. They can’t use magic without their wands.”

???: “How dare you!”

Annie: “Okay. Put the arrow here and aim… Come on Annie just think that you’re playing Video Games. And, fire!”

(*Miss)

She gets the attention of the enemy and the enemy is going to attack her but when the enemy starts to raise his wand, Rey steals it and punches him in the face. The enemy runs. Another enemy is coming but Annie hits the enemy’s wand.

Annie and Rey look at each other.

Annie and Rey: “Oh yeah! (High five)”

Rey: “And now let’s help Jayson!”

Annie: “I will aim for their wands.”

Rey: “And I will steal their wands so they can’t get it anymore.”

Their plan really works. All of the enemies run away. Rey notices a girl being kidnap.

Rey: “Look! (Points)”

Jayson: “The Princess!”

They follow them but it’s too late. They escaped.

Jayson: “(Sigh) Why are you still holding that wands?”

Rey: “Uhh…”

Jayson: “You can keep that and use it as an arrow for Annie’s crossbow. Maybe it’s a reward for helping me.”

Rey: “We’re friends. We help each other.”

Jayson: “Whatever." (Walks away)


Announcer: “Attention for all the citizens of this village.”

They hear from the guy who is holding a thing that makes his voice louder so everybody can hear him.

Announcer: “A message from the king. “Whoever saves my daughter will be rewarded 10 gold coins. Form a group that consists of 3 to 5 members. Make sure your rank is above 10 and I shall choose 1 group.” Go to the castle with your group mates at 5:00 pm that’s all.”

Annie noticed something.

Annie: “What is in your hands?”

Announcer: “Why are you asking me that kind of question?”

Annie: “Because that is mine. Can you please return that to me?”

Rey: “Hey why are you talking to that guy?”

Annie: “He is holding the cap look.”

Announcer: “I will not return this to you. This is precious to me. Since I have this cap yesterday, many good things that happened to me.”

Annie & Rey: Yesterday?!

Rey: Please give that...

Annie: “Please.”

Announcer: “Mmm… Because I’m loyal to my king, I will give this to you in one condition, you should save the princess. Deal?”

Rey: “We have no choice.”

Announcer: “You should find members now.”

Rey and Annie look at each other.

“Jayson!”

They shouted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog