Bottle of Stories (7)


Jayson: “So you want me to join you.”

Rey: “Yes!”

Jayson: “I don’t want to.”

Annie: “Come on.”

Jayson: “It’s the king’s fault. I don’t know why you want to help that devil king.”

Annie: “If you don’t want to join, bring us to the guy who gave me crossbow.”

Jayson: “I will do that just let me sleep.”

That leaves Annie and Rey speechless.

Tomorrow morning…

Jayson knocks on the door.

???: “Who’s there?”

Jayson: “It’s me.”

He opens the door and sees Annie that made him completely red.

Annie: “Hi.” (Smiles)

He goes inside again changes his clothes and looks to himself in the mirror and goes outside again.



Rey: “Nice, quick change.”

???: “What are you doing here?”

Jayson: “Theo, they need your help.”

They go inside.

Annie: “Let me introduce myself. My name is Annie.”

???: “Theo! Theo is my name!”

Rey: “I’m Rey. Annie’s best friend.”

Rey put his arm to Annie’s shoulders. Theo starts to talk to himself.

Theo: “No! They are best friends + more memories with each other = Lovers. No no, I won’t let that happen.”

Annie: “We want you to join us. We will save the princess.”

Theo: “Ah… I have a plan.”

He said to himself.

Theo: “I will join. But let me fight Rey.”

***

They go to a wide place.

Rey: “I will fight you using my bare hands.”

Theo: “Are you sure?”

Rey nods.

Annie: “He is sweating too much.”

She said to herself.

Theo: “I will explain. My arrows have the power to make people drowsy but, because you are not using any weapons I will not use my full power. If you fall asleep, I win.”

Rey: “But, if you lose your consciousness because of my strong punches, you lose.”

Theo: “I agree with that.”

Jayson: “Theo will surely win. Rey has no chance.”

He said to Annie.

Annie: “He can do that. Go, Rey!”

Jayson: “You don’t understand.”

Annie: “What I don’t understand is your attitude!”

She said angrily to Jayson.

Theo: “It hurts my feeling when you cheer for Rey but, it’s my time to shine”

He said to himself.

Jayson: “Ready? Fight!”

Theo starts to shoot Rey but he misses 2 shots even Rey doesn’t move a little.

Rey: “Ha! You missed me.”

Rey got hit on his back and he starts to feel sleepy.

Rey: “How?.”

He said to himself.

Theo fire 2 shots again. Rey gets sleepier.

Rey: “I need to get closer.”

He said to himself again. Rey starts running towards Theo. Theo starts firing. Rey continues to run but he gets slower every time he was hit and he starts to walk e-kids (I mean, he walks like a drunken person) but he didn’t stop until he gets closer.

Theo: “Just give up.”

“It's time.”

Suddenly, Rey punches Theo on the face making him out of balance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog