Friendly Concept's Name Change


Friendly concept to Cyanel's Concept. I changed the site name because I want to write more stories from different genres. It may not be friendly but it is my concept. I first started this blog when I was young, so as I grow older, my preferences change. I like dark stories than light stories. But there is one thing that did not change; I still love mystery. It is also prominent in my ongoing story "Bottle of Stories."

I really want to finish Bottle of Stories so I can start publishing my new series. Here are some of them:

  • Permadeath - Originally planned for a visual novel type of game. I will turn it into a comic instead because I do not know how to make a game. This will be my next goal after BoS and it will be in a vertical scrolling format. I'm still writing the plotline and script.
  • Atomynous - This was published on Wattpad before but I took it down due to an unclear plotline. It is written in a novel form with Filipino language, unlike BoS that seems like a light novel. There is no exact date when will I publish this again but, this is one of my favorite stories I made so I will make sure to finish it someday. I just have to nail those adult characters because I feel like I can't do it for now.
  • Rabden - Another story from my Wattpad that I unpublished, but the reason is because of its concept. This was actually made to practice my writing in Filipino. I will publish it later. Please wait for it.
These stories are not for children at all, so I'm really sorry about that. Someday, I'll turn on the adult content warning on this website. Please be patient because I'm a really slow writer. I will put it on different sites like Wattpad or Dreame for novels and Webtoon or Tapas for comics so it can reach many readers and for easier access to people. My plan is the difference in publishing time; stories will be published earlier here before in other sites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog