Revising Bottle of Stories

If you have noticed, I am really hurrying the current Bottle of Stories chapters. Why? Because I'm going to revise it from the start. I just have to finish all the events in the story and start making it better in the revision. I know it will be hard but I have to believe that I can because I really want to complete this series.

It's been 5 years since the first chapter of Bottle of Stories was published. I have a huge vision that the story will be a long one because it will consist of the main characters having adventures in the various worlds. When I started it, I do not have an ending on my mind so I keep switching to writing on the spot and outlining the events. But now, I already have it. The ending I want to a supposed to be a childish story. (The last sentence is a joke.)

I am determined to finish this. I want the main characters to be happy. I want to accomplish something.

So about the revision, I will add a lot of things you haven't seen on the previous version. If I ever removed something, it will only be a few because many events from the older version are memorable to me.

Now that you are here, I will tell you a spoiler for the new version. Here's the clue: Tournament Arc (*insert Gigguk's voice).

There is also another reason why I will do a reboot. I want to recommend this story to the people I know and to my social media accounts. But I was too embarrassed to share it because they might find it hard to read especially the first chapter. I want to make it more bearable to read.

If an expert says the old version is the worst, I want them to say that the revised version is bad. (I'm getting good at these self-degrading jokes I'm sorry LOL)

By the way, I will still draw for the revised version. ;) I'm still contemplating if I should write English and Filipino versions because I am more comfortable at writing in my mother tongue. It will consume more of my time but as long as I enjoy the process of it, I can do it.

I will not say when is the exact date I will post the revised version or when I will be able to finish the story because it might change suddenly. I will just write another blog once I'm ready to announce BoS updates again.

If you ever read this, wish me luck!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog