Schedule of Posts


Did you know I have a schedule in my posts? Since my first chapter of Bottle of Stories, I have always uploaded the new update every Friday. Now, I have a new category that has weekly updates. I already posted this schedule on the Facebook Page of Cyanel's Concepts and I think I should put it here for documentary purposes. This schedule might change in the future so let's embrace the present. I am really excited to write more contents even no one reads them. I enjoy filling the empty post here and I believe that someday, there will be someone who will share that joy with me.


Cyanel's Concept

Bottle of Stories - Every Friday at 10 PM

Blog - Every Tuesday and Saturday at 10 PM

Youtube Channels:

Cyanel's Concept - Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 10 AM

dCornYdude - Every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month at 10 AM

You can also find this schedule with the number of buffers done on the sidebar menu.


I want to talk about the buffers. I am currently working on it so I can keep up with my schedule. It is hard especially in videos because editing videos takes a lot of time and I only borrow a PC for editing because the laptop I use is really slow and cannot handle big video files. I can't preview the outcome for the video so I always mess up. I am forced to move on because exporting even a minute-long video takes hours.

I am doing pretty good here on my posts because I only have to type for content and make some Preview pictures. My slow laptop can handle that. I am currently finding ways on how I can edit more efficiently.

Right now I have 2 ongoing video projects. One is for the dCornYdude's channel, and one is for CC's channel. I can't count how many drafts I have here in my blog because I am undecided if I am going to post it or not. Anyways, let's hope for the good health of everyone including me because if I got sick, (which happens constantly) I will not be able to function well and have to rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog