Behind the Scenes of My Vlog



I do not usually upload vlogs because I am more into making drawing time-lapse and making a UTAU cover. However, when I do make vlogs, it is always for my family, friends, or for my school projects. There is no such thing as scripts for my video because it makes my voice monotonous and unnatural. So if I do not have scripts, what is happening behind the scenes of my vlogs? Do I even prepare before speaking to the camera?

The answer is yes! I prepare myself mentally, take down notes when needed, and visualize the flow of the video in the process. Imagining how the vlog will look like helps me a lot because I'm the one who edits my videos.

I use zoom meeting for recording because I used my PC which is pretty slow. There will be hiccups when you are not used to talking in front of the camera but I believe that practice helps a person improve. Additionally, if you are a newbie like me, we can always use video editing to remove those hiccups.

This image was screenshotted today for showing how the Zoom application looks like. The rest of the images below was taken at the exact time and date where I edited my video.

I transferred my recording to the PC that my brother usually uses. I borrowed that device because there is almost no lag when editing a video like this.

Cyberlink Powerdirector 18

First, I trimmed the unwanted parts of my recordings like the part where I do not speak to prevent dead air, the part where I stuttered to avoid confusion and the part where I said the same thing to prevent redundancy.

After that, I gather the related images or audios about my topic to help my audiences identify and visualize what I am referring to. It can also increase the probability of entertaining your viewers

Finished Project

So at the end of editing the video, it will look like this. I used three tracks for this specific video about my favorite Filipino music. After watching it for the last time, I exported it to the right configuration like the size, resolution, and frames per second.

Then the video is done! It took me a day to record and edit the video shown in the example but, it is worth it. I kept replaying my video to entertain myself. I hope the people who saw my first ever public vlog enjoy it! Thank you for watching it if you saw it already, and also thank you for reading my blog. Have a great day and hope you come back for my next blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog