Bottle of Stories (93)

 "Kid, can I talk to you privately."

"Oh, okay," he hopped from the chair and followed Annie's footsteps.

Annie closed the door and sat down to equal Kid's height. "I want to go home."

"What, you just said..."

"Just trust me."

Kid opened a path and signal his palm to let Annie go in first.

They entered Annie's room and she proceeded to open her cabinet and open her personal box. She got the crossbow she received from Theo long ago. "Now, can you bring me to Theo?"

"Why do we need to go to his place?"

"I want him to train me. I noticed that Jayson is the only one that can return home with us. So asking for someone's help and bringing them to another world is impossible. But time doesn't change when we leave and return to our world. So maybe, I can train and become strong before I face Leivo and save Rey and Jayson."

"Are you sure you want to do that?"

Annie nodded at Kid. "Yeah."

"Okay, we will do that. And I will also train with you so you won't be alone. Please do not tell him what is happening in the other world, it might affect their own world."

Using Kid's abilities, they went to Theo's house. Annie knocked at Theo's door, hoping that he will respond.

A few seconds passed, the door opened. He was flustered to see Annie once again.

"Hey, how are you? congrats on our mission we are rewarded very well. Have you thought about where you will spend it?"

Annie brought their coins and gave them to Theo. "I want to be strong. Please, train me."

"Why me out of all people?"

"Because you are Jayson's friend. He does not easily trust people but he trusts you. So I will be at ease if you are going to teach me what you know."

With that words, she managed to convince Theo to train her.

Days, weeks, and a month has passed. Annie and Kid improved their physical strength and magical technique. Annie now used a bow and arrow because it is suitable for longer range and has more power in its attack. She utilizes her attack with Kid's ability to open paths in different directions.

They became more in sync since they started practicing. Theo was really proud because of Annie's improvement.

"I think this is enough."

"It's more than enough! You improve a lot in a month. Too bad it is only what I can teach you for now. You know I'm still on rank 5. I still have a lot to learn. I promise that when I turned rank 4, I will teach you again!"

"Thank you." Annie smiled, trying to hold her tears from pouring. She changed a lot during those days she trained so hard to beat Leivo. She might even face Jayson because he is still currently in Leivo's control. And Lastly, Rey, she misses being with him, talking about their ideas and interest, and just having fun.

Now is the time that she will save them. "Kid, I'm ready."

Kid opened a path and he entered first.

Anni was about to enter until she remembered she has something to say before she leaves, "I owe you one. We will meet again! Wish me luck!" She waved goodbye.

~~~*List of Chapters*~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog