Memorable Assignments in First Quarter 2021


I do not have a lot of free time to write about anything else because most of my day is consumed by my assignment so I will just talk about some of the tasks that I liked during our 1st quarter.

This is my assignment for contemporary arts and I titled it "Vulnerable". I used Girl with a Pearl Earring by Johannes Vermeer as a reference where I did everything on that painting as the opposite. What I like about this assignment is I got time to draw again and I was able to reuse this art on Bottle of Stories.

This doodle art is only a part of the 10 different types of poems I did for our subject Creative Writing. I was able to write a story on that assignment and I have fun writing those poems. I will probably post it here once I replace the images I got from google with my drawings.

Lastly, the previous blog "Behind the Scenes of My Vlog" is also an assignment for Creative Writing. I'm pretty neutral on that one because that assignment is pretty hard. I'm not talking about the blog but the vlog that I have to pass with it. Vlogging is not my strongest skill but I think I did well on video editing. Blogging is much easier so I'm happy that I wrote a blog as an assignment.

So that's all of it. This is the updated version of the blog I made on November 6, 2020. I felt uncompensated for the effort I put into my vlog & blog and poem (This person is salty for not getting 100). Good thing I have a website where I can share my works; I will not let them go to waste.

We are currently in the 2nd quarter and our research subject is getting harder. I experienced burnout after writing our RRL. Hope I can survive writing RRS next.

That's all! I will write this kind of blog after our second quarter, see you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog