Bottle of Stories (83)

Division of groups was made, Rey, Annie, and Jayson are assigned to a group where Cu and OP are also there. While Skar is orienting everyone on important advice and answering others' concerns, Rey continued his conclusion with Annie and Jayson.

"Have you heard the story? It just points out more that Leivo can remove this curse." Rey pulled his collar a little bit to show the bottle. "I bet that he also has the cap."

"We have heard the story too. It makes sense that we are sent here." Annie hung up her bag to her back. "We are risking our life so I hope we got some kind of compensation for all the troubles."

"No, we are not asking a guardian anything for return. They are too suspicious. We need to do something so we can meet Leivo," said Jayson.

Rey raised his hand. "Ooh, I have an idea. Annie, remember the story about my tolerance to some magic like curses? I can use that to find Leivo. Not only that, I will become a hero too."

Jayson lifts his eyebrow to show his disapproval already. "Sounds like a dangerous plan perfect for a dangerous world. What is it?"

"I'll sacrifice myself!"

The time has come, the sun is slowly going to a deep slumber. They are making fast yet quiet footsteps to prevent the cursed people from noticing them. Their group being the smallest out of the three, made their movements more versatile. They were able to hide small infrastructures or just blend with their environment completely.

Rey and Annie are peeking behind the bush while Jayson is just sitting beside them.

"They are approaching us from that direction,"  Jayson pointed to the empty park on their left side.

"Are you sure? How did you know? We are about to go in that direction." Cu just moved right beside them. "Should I tell OP?"

Jayson looked at Annie while she moved her gaze at Rey. "Jayson is just guessing. We should just follow sir OP," said Rey.

"If you say so," Cu doubted. "It is getting dark, we should reach another spot we can stay for the night. I miss Avie, I hope she's okay with the other group."

"Ma'am Avie will be fine! After all, she is with Skar," said Rey without worry.

"I do not trust Skar as much as I trust OP," Cu commented. "But Avie trusts him."

"Why do you not trust him?" asked Annie.

"I have seen him before with Leivo before all of this happen. It is not confirmed yet that it was really Leivo because I haven't seen him again. The Leivo said that if Skar will not admit what he did, he will make everyone suffer."

"Why are you just telling that now. If what you said is true, Avie is in trouble now just being with that person," said Jayson.

"No one will believe me! Skar is a well-known person while I'm just a nobody. I'm scared that people will hate me because I'm trying to taint Skar's reputation."

"One thing I learned from the people who took care of me is to fight for what is right."

"Then, I have to take Avie from his group!" Cu left their group without saying anything to anyone.

Everyone in OP's group is moving forward when a group of people ambushed them. Those people have black marks on them so most of normal civillians were alarmed.

"This way!" Annie signaled the group with Jayson.

"Hey kid, do not come close to them! Where's Cu?" OP looked around and realized that Cu is not there to stop Rey.

"I will stall them. Run!"

Rey was relieved that his group leave him alone. Before the cursed one grab him, he touched her first. The black marks where removed so the other cursed people stay away from him. "Where is Leivo? Bring me to him."

~~~*List of Chapters*~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog