Ranking My Drawing Struggles

Welcome to this blog where I list my drawing struggles from the least hard up to the hardest. This ranking is just for fun so no need to take this too seriously. Let's start!


6. Male
I always draw girls that's why designing and drawing guys was not my forte. I'm slowly trying to overcome this struggle so this goes to last from my list.


5. Adults
Oh my, this one. I don't know if it is an art style problem but I don't think it is. This just goes to my skills as an amateur artist not being able to make adults look like real adults; the ability to differentiate a child's look from an adult character is my huge problem. I still have a long way to go on this one. (drawing above is just a redraw of my old art because when I zoom it really close the quality decreases)


4. Clothes
The folds are hard. Even I always draw simple clothes, I still struggle with this because there are different fabrics and I felt like I only draw one fabric all throughout my drawing journey.


3. Whole body
I rarely draw a full body and I'm stuck at drawing portraits. Even if I have drawn a full body before, it all went to my drafts, never to be seen by the public. I'm bad at anatomy so even if I use 3d models as reference, it is still not good. (I do not use a reference in the drawing above lol I'm rushing through the sketches in this blog)


2. Feet
I don't draw this a lot too but when I do, I just felt embarrassed with my drawing skills altogether. Maybe I should just practice drawing shoes? I would prefer drawing shoes because bare feet are not that fun to draw for me.


1. Hands
Yes, this will not be my favorite even I improve. I don't even draw nails and it always gets pointed out when I show my drawings to some of my classmates. No matter what I do, the hands always look off. This just makes me sad because compare to drawing feet and whole body, I draw hands more but I improve slower than our wifi.

I hope that someday I overcome all my struggles here but for now, I just have to keep practicing at the pace I want. I do not want to pressure myself to improve faster because drawing is supposed to be fun not stressful. Additionally, I have other things to do in my life too not only drawing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog